Triskele Wallet PDF Sewing Pattern with SVG files.
>>> DETAILS <<<
An intermediate pattern featuring 12 recessed card slots, 1 clear ID pocket, 2 cash slots, 1 zippered pouch, and removable wrist strap. For use with self healing textiles only (cork, vinyl, leather, etc.) Full length construction video is included in the pattern on page one!
This easy-to-follow PDF pattern walks you through each step, from printing to finishing your piece. Once completed, you will have your very own Triskele Wallet, great for gifting or small business personal selling.
Join my sewing group to share your makes and get feedback or help with my patterns: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sewgnarsewingpatterns
- Half Yard Cork, Thin Leather, or Vinyl
- 84” of 2” (2,10m by roughly 5cm) wide satin ribbon or other very thin material
- 11.75” x 7” of peltex 70, vlieseline S-13, Decovil heavy or any ultra firm stabilizer
- Vinyl or mesh for ID window
- Fat quarter fabric
- 8” (21cm) #3 zipper or longer (will cut to size)
- (2) 14mm magnetic snap sets
- (2) 1/2” or 1.3cm D-rings
- (1) 1/2” or 1.3cm Lobster Clasp
- (1) 8mm Double Cap Rivet
- Clear Ruler
- Rotary Cutter or Exacto Knife
- Chalk or fabric pen for marking lines
- Quick dry fabric glue OR 1/4” double sided tape (DST)
- Coordinating thread
- Clips (Wonder Clips, alligator clips, etc.)
- Fabric hole punch (radial or hand punch)
***This is NOT a physical item - this is a PDF download***
Skill Level: Intermediate
WHAT YOU'LL GET
An instant download PDF sewing pattern, 14 pages in total, including 7 pattern pieces. Print at home on 8.5" by 11" paper. Please link to my website or social media outlets selling your creations!
You will also receive 2 SVG files (each interior pattern piece). The files are designed to cut with your textile RIGHT SIDE UP on a 12" x 24" cutting mat.
DETAILS ABOUT THE SVG FILES:
You will have to upload them into your online design space for your cutting machine and lay each in the best layout for your mat. The card slot panels are designed to be cut with your textile right side up on your cutting mat.
Opening the file:
This file will download as a .ZIP file.
1) Download the file to your computer and save on your desktop.
2) Right click on the "zipped" file. If you have a MacBook the file will automatically "unzip", if you have Windows, click "extract".
3) Once the file is "unzipped" a new file will pop up. That file is what you will load into your applicable online cutting machine software.
Loading it in your workspace:
1) Go online to your applicable workspace (Canvas for Brother Scan N Cut, Cricut Design Space, etc.)
2) Upload the file from your computer to your online workspace.
3) Load your self edge healing textile onto your standard sticky mat, and cut away!
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:This pattern is meant for personal use only. Pattern must be purchased retail and created by one person, in their home. This pattern is not for commercial use. This pattern may not be republished or distributed in any form without the express permission of myself, the designer and author.
© SewGnar 2020 - 2021
Triskele Wallet PDF and SVG Files
This is an automatic download, opens with Adobe Acrobat.