Tall Wallet PDF Sewing Pattern with SVG files.
DETAILS ABOUT THE WALLET:
A slim profile vertical wallet with ten recessed card slots, an ID slot, two cash or check areas, and one zipper coin pouch. This easy-to-follow PDF pattern walks you through each step, from printing to finishing your piece. Once completed, you will have your very own Tall Wallet, great for gifting or small business personal selling.
Fat Quarter Cork, Thin Leather, or Vinyl
80” of 2” wide satin ribbon or other very thin material
2.5” x 3.5” vinyl or mesh for ID window
2.75” x 4.25” scrap fabric for ID window backing
6” zipper or larger, will cut to size
(1) 14mm magnetic snap set
Chalk fabric pen for marking lines
Quick dry fabric glue OR 1/4” double sided tape (DST)
Coordinating thread Clips (Wonder Clips, alligator clips, etc.)
Fabric hole punch (radial or hand punch)
Scrap piece of medium weight interfacing for magnetic snap placement
This is NOT a physical item - this is a zipfile download with one PDF and multiple SVG files.
Skill Level: Beginner
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
An instant download PDF sewing pattern, 8 pages in total, including 7 pattern pieces. Print at home on 8.5" by 11" paper. You will also receive 7 SVG files, one for each pattern piece. The files are designed to cut with your textile RIGHT SIDE UP on a 12" x 12" cutting mat.
DETAILS ABOUT THE SVG FILES:
You will have to upload them into your online design space for your cutting machine and lay each in the best layout for your mat. The card slot panels are designed to be cut with your textile right side up on your cutting mat.
Opening the file:
This file will download as a .ZIP file.
1) Download the file to your computer and save on your desktop.
2) Right click on the "zipped" file. If you have a MacBook the file will automatically "unzip", if you have Windows, click "extract".
3) Once the file is "unzipped" a new file will pop up. That file is what you will load into your applicable online cutting machine software.
Loading it in your workspace:
1) Go online to your applicable workspace (Canvas for Brother Scan N Cut, Cricut Design Space, etc.)
2) Upload the file from your computer to your online workspace.
3) Load your self edge healing textile onto your standard sticky mat, and cut away!
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:This pattern is meant for personal use only. Pattern must be purchased retail and created by one person, in their home. This pattern is not for commercial use. This pattern may not be republished or distributed in any form without the express permission of myself, the designer and author.
© SewGnar 2020 - 2021
Tall Wallet PDF and SVG Files
This is an automatic download, opens with Adobe Acrobat.