This printed pattern is the same as the instand download PDF, however it is packaged in a clear recyclable bag and perfect for gifting!
Tall Wallet PDF Sewing Pattern
This is NOT a physical item - this is a PDF download.
>> DETAILS <<
A slim profile vertical wallet with ten recessed card slots, an ID slot, two cash or check areas, and one zipper coin pouch.Fits multiple business cards, gift cards, or credit cards, check books, cash, cell phone (depending on model). A confident beginner project that teaches new techniques!
- Fat Quarter Cork, Thin Leather, or Vinyl
- 80” of 2” wide satin ribbon or other very thin material
- 2.5” x 3.5” vinyl or mesh for ID window
- 2.75” x 4.25” scrap fabric for ID window backing
- 6” zipper or larger, will cut to size
- (1) 14mm magnetic snap set
- Clear Ruler
- Rotary Cutter
- Exacto Knife Chalk
- fabric pen for marking lines
- Quick dry fabric glue OR 1/4” double sided tape (DST)
- Coordinating thread Clips (Wonder Clips, alligator clips, etc.)
- Fabric hole punch (radial or hand punch)
- Scrap piece of medium weight interfacing for magnetic snap placement
This pattern is meant for personal use only. Pattern must be purchased retail and created by one person, in their home. This pattern is not for commercial use. This pattern may not be republished or distributed in any form without the express permission of myself, the designer and author.
© SewGnar 2020
PAPER PATTERN - Tall Wallet
This item is non-returnable. All sales are final.