You must purchase the Triskele Wallet sewing pattern to use this listing!
This listing is for TWO individual .SVG files for my Triskele Wallet Sewing Pattern.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING HOW TO UPLOAD AND MANIPULATE THESE FILES INTO YOUR MACHINE, please do not come to me with issues as I am not a cutting machine professional. Youtube has many great resources.
You will have to upload them into your online design space for your cutting machine and lay each in the best layout for your mat. The card slot panels are designed to be cut with your textile right side up on your cutting mat.
Opening the file:
This file will download as a .ZIP file.
1) Download the file to your computer and save on your desktop.
2) Right click on the "zipped" file. If you have a MacBook the file will automatically "unzip", if you have Windows, click "extract".
3) Once the file is "unzipped" a new file will pop up. That file is what you will load into your applicable online cutting machine software.
Loading it in your workspace:
1) Go online to your applicable workspace (Canvas for Brother Scan N Cut, Cricut Design Space, etc.)
2) Upload the file from your computer to your online workspace.
3) Load your self edge healing textile onto your standard sticky mat, and cut away!
You must have already purchased my Triskele Wallet Sewing Pattern for this cutting file to make sense.
License and Copyright Information: This file is solely for personal use only. You may use any item in part or in whole for your personal projects. This file is not for use in any commercial related business activities. You may not copy, alter, modify, or otherwise amend this digital file for resale without express permission from SewGnar. You may not use this file to create physical templates for resale without express permission from SewGnar. This file is strictly for use with a pre-purchased PDF sewing pattern by SewGnar.
© SewGnar 2019-2021
Triskele Wallet SVG Files
This item is non-refundable.