This printed pattern is the same as the instant download PDF, however it is packaged in a clear recyclable bag and ready for display. *Must purchase at least 10 of each pattern to receive 50% discount*
>> DETAILS <<
A roomy, medium sized tote bag with a classic look. It features a recessed zipper, two tone adjustable crossbody strap, and one inner slip pocket. Easy to customize once you get the pattern figured out, so it leaves lots of room for interpretation. Completed size is roughly 8" tall x 8" wide with a 2" base. Measurements in both metric and imperial.
The outside of this pattern is designed for use with cork, vinyl, thin leather, kraftex, or waxed canvas with an all cotton lining.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- 1/4 yard/23cm x WOF of Exterior Main Textile - cork, vinyl, leather, etc
- 1/4 yard/23cm x WOF of Exterior Accent Textile - cork, vinyl, leather, etc
- Fat Quarter of Lining Fabric - Cotton
- Fat Quarter medium weight interfacing - (decovil light, pellon 808, Vilene H250)
- (1) 9” zipper - #3 or #5 coil zipper
- (2) 1” rectangle rings
- (1) 1” Tri-Slide
- (8) 7mm Double Cap Rivet
- Rivet setting tools
- Fabric hole punch (radial or hand punch)
- Clear Ruler
- Coordinating thread
- Clips (Wonder Clips, alligator clips, etc.)
- Quick dry fabric glue or Double Sided Tape
This pattern is meant for personal use only. Pattern must be purchased retail and created by one person, in their home. This pattern is not for commercial use. This pattern may not be republished or distributed in any form without the express permission of myself, the designer and author.
© SewGnar 2020
Mini Box Tote Paper Pattern
Please allow up to 5 business days for shipment.
This item is non-returnable. All sales are final.