Key Fob Wallet PDF Sewing Pattern with SVG files
DETAILS ABOUT THE WALLET:
A minimal slimline wallet featuring a detachable key fob strap, 2 card slots, folded cash area, clear ID window, and zippered coin pouch, all secured by a magnetic snap.
Use my original pattern to recreate a Key Fob Wallet of your own! This easy-to-follow PDF pattern walks you through each step, from printing to finishing your wallet. Once completed, you will have your very own unique Key Fob Wallet, great for gifting or small business personal selling.
Fat quarter of self healing textile (cork, vinyl, leather, etc.)
Vinyl (ID Window)
5” Zipper or longer (will cut to size)
Magnetic Snap Set
1/2” Lobster Clasp & D-Ring
(1) 8mm Double Cap Rivet
Clips (Wonder Clips, alligator clips, etc.)
Scrap of Interfacing
RFID Blocking Material
Chalk or Fabric Pen
Quick Dry Fabric Glue
This is NOT a physical item - this is a zipfile download with one PDF and multiple SVG files.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner and up. Must be comfortable with zippers and setting magnetic snaps.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
An instant download PDF sewing pattern, 8 pages in total, including 5 pattern pieces. Print at home on 8.5" by 11" paper. You’ll also receive 4 SVG files formatted for use on a 12" x 12" cutting mat.
DETAILS ABOUT THE SVG FILES:
You will have to upload them into your online design space for your cutting machine and lay each in the best layout for your mat. The card slot panels are designed to be cut with your textile right side up on your cutting mat.
Opening the file:
This file will download as a .ZIP file.
1) Download the file to your computer and save on your desktop.
2) Right click on the "zipped" file. If you have a MacBook the file will automatically "unzip", if you have Windows, click "extract".
3) Once the file is "unzipped" a new file will pop up. That file is what you will load into your applicable online cutting machine software.
Loading it in your workspace:
1) Go online to your applicable workspace (Canvas for Brother Scan N Cut, Cricut Design Space, etc.)
2) Upload the file from your computer to your online workspace.
3) Load your self edge healing textile onto your standard sticky mat, and cut away! You must have already purchased my Tall Wallet Sewing Pattern for this cutting file to make sense.
This pattern is meant for personal use only. Pattern must be purchased retail and created by one person, in their home. This pattern is not for commercial use. This pattern may not be republished or distributed in any form without the express permission of myself, the designer and author.
© SewGnar 2020
Key Fob Wallet with SVG Files
This is an automatic download, opens with Adobe Acrobat.