Can Cooler PDF Sewing Pattern with SVG file
DETAILS ABOUT THE WALLET:
A thermal lined Can Cooler that comes together in 30 minutes or less. Fits standard sized cans or bottles.
Use my original pattern to create a fully lined Can Cooler! This easy-to-follow PDF pattern walks you through each step, from printing to finishing your piece. The pattern is easily customizable with applique, reverse applique, and/or contrasting stitching. Once completed, you will have your very own unique Can Cooler, great for gifting or small business personal selling.
Join my sewing group to share your makes and get feedback or help with my patterns: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sewgnarsewingpatterns/
Fat eighth of waterproof self healing edge textile (cork, vinyl, thin leather, etc.)
4.25" x 6.5" Thermal Batting
Clips (Wonder Clips, alligator clips, etc.)
Chalk or Fabric Pen
Quick Dry Fabric Glue
This is NOT a physical item - this is a zipfile download with one PDF and one SVG file.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
An instant download PDF sewing pattern, 4 pages in total, including 2 pattern pieces. Print at home on 8.5" by 11" paper. Also includes one SVG file for every cut of the can cooler, to be used on a 12” x 24” mat.
DETAILS ABOUT THE SVG FILES:
You will have to upload them into your online design space for your cutting machine and lay each in the best layout for your mat. The file is designed to be cut with your textile right side up on your cutting mat.
Opening the file:
This file will download as a .ZIP file.
1) Download the file to your computer and save on your desktop.
2) Right click on the "zipped" file. If you have a MacBook the file will automatically "unzip", if you have Windows, click "extract".
3) Once the file is "unzipped" a new file will pop up. That file is what you will load into your applicable online cutting machine software.
Loading it in your workspace:
1) Go online to your applicable workspace (Canvas for Brother Scan N Cut, Cricut Design Space, etc.)
2) Upload the file from your computer to your online workspace.
3) Load your self edge healing textile onto your standard sticky mat, and cut away! You must have already purchased my Tall Wallet Sewing Pattern for this cutting file to make sense.
This pattern is meant for personal use only. Pattern must be purchased retail and created by one person, in their home. This pattern is not for commercial use. This pattern may not be republished or distributed in any form without the express permission of myself, the designer and author.
© SewGnar 2020
Can Cooler PDF with SVG Files
This is an automatic download, opens with Adobe Acrobat.