BiFold Wallet PDF Sewing Pattern with SVG files
DETAILS ABOUT THE WALLET:
Straightforward design with 6 card slots that fit multiple cards, two under card "hidden pocket" areas, and one cash slot. For use with self healing textiles only - cork, vinyl, leather, etc! This pattern WILL NOT work for fabric.
Use my original pattern to recreate a BiFold Wallet of your own! This easy-to-follow PDF pattern walks you through each step, from printing to finishing your wallet. This simple instructional 3 page pattern includes two pattern pieces, or you can use my handy cutting guide if you'd rather conserve trees and not print anything.
Once completed, you will have your very own unique BiFold Wallet, great for gifting or small business personal selling.
Fat Quarter of Cork, Vinyl, or Leather (or any other self healing material)
Skill Level: Beginner
This is NOT a physical item - this is a zipfile download with one PDF and multiple SVG files.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
An instant download PDF sewing pattern, 4 pages in total, includes two pattern pieces. Print at home on 8.5" by 11" paper. Also includes SVG files for every cut of the wallet. It is formatted for a 12" x 24" mat.
DETAILS ABOUT THE SVG FILES:
You will have to upload them into your online design space for your cutting machine and lay each in the best layout for your mat. The card slot panels are designed to be cut with your textile right side up on your cutting mat.
Opening the file:
This file will download as a .ZIP file.
1) Download the file to your computer and save on your desktop.
2) Right click on the "zipped" file. If you have a MacBook the file will automatically "unzip", if you have Windows, click "extract".
3) Once the file is "unzipped" a new file will pop up. That file is what you will load into your applicable online cutting machine software.
Loading it in your workspace:
1) Go online to your applicable workspace (Canvas for Brother Scan N Cut, Cricut Design Space, etc.)
2) Upload the file from your computer to your online workspace.
3) Load your self edge healing textile onto your standard sticky mat, and cut away! You must have already purchased my Tall Wallet Sewing Pattern for this cutting file to make sense.
This pattern is meant for personal use only. Pattern must be purchased retail and created by one person, in their home. This pattern is not for commercial use. This pattern may not be republished or distributed in any form without the express permission of myself, the designer and author.
© SewGnar 2020
BiFold Wallet with SVG Files
This is an automatic download, opens with Adobe Acrobat.